Mosio creates mobile text messaging software catering to the clinical research industry. Our software helps solve the biggest challenges in patient recruitment and retention in clinical trials using the most popular channel on mobile phones, text messaging. Our solutions are used to improve engagement in study participants, maintain protocol compliance and to collect data through two-way text message communications through a suite of next-generation mobile messaging features. Our company is 7 years old, profitable and growing.
Mosio is looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in the clinical trials field to add to our sales growth. Specifically, we are looking for individuals who have experience in marketing software and solutions to Sites, CROs or SMOs. Our award winning mobile messaging platform contains dozens of innovative features, configurable based on client needs. The Mosio team works well together to provide our clients with a solution that aims to simplify the technology portion of their research and make their lives easy.
- Manage the increase of inbound marketing inquiries via our website and other channels
- Create a content strategy and calendar
- Manage blog posts, email newsletter outreach, ebook and white paper creation
- Maximize sales and marketing campaign effectiveness through collateral, copy and graphics
- Create and manage marketing strategies to maximize our visibility in the clinical research industry
- Identify strategies to evangelize the Mosio brand at industry trade shows
- Collaborate with Mosio’s PR Manager to capitalize on press opportunities
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record of increasing brand awareness and revenue-generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Keen awareness of the market place, competition and how to differentiate a brand
- Great analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about the clinical trials industry and engaging patients
- Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience in clinical trials a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of software marketing experience preferred
How We Work
Mosio is proud of having an output-based work culture and a remote environment. While headquartered in San Francisco, everyone at the company works from their own home or office and we currently span 6 countries. We believe that the work you produce is more important than the time you spend doing it and encourage travel, family time and any hobbies that make life more enjoyable. Our team is passionate about the work we are doing to bring life saving therapies to market quickly to those who need them.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a contract only position (1099), part time with growth potential to a full-time position.
Final Details and How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to HR (AT) mosio (DOT) com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Mosio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mosio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Mosio complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.