Audience Q&A and Text to Screen Software, Simplified
Make it easy for attendees to ask questions using the text messaging feature on their mobile phones.
3 Reasons More Event Organizers Choose Mosio
1) Offer a more engaging Q&A experience.
2) Simple set up with friendly tech support.
3) Cheaper and less complicated than mobile apps.
See pricing and start your free trial now!
Event Questions and Answers via Text Messaging
Audience Questions, Answers and Information
Receive and respond to text message inquiries from attendees/exhibitors.
Use in the exhibit hall or speaker rooms for Q&A.
Sponsorship space at the end of messages = ROI.
Text Messaging for Company Meetings and Corporate Town Halls
Increase involvement by giving employees a way to ask questions without standing at a microphone.
Encourage questions, feedback or ideas from staff using their mobile phones.
Moderators can view and approve messages before they post to the screen.
The perfect way to increase employee engagement at company meetings or corporate town halls.
"Mosio's platform is intuitive and easy to use..."
- Jeff Davis, Hanley Wood Exhibitions
"Our conference attendees love it!"
- John Chrastka, ALA Director of Membership Development
"Wow the guys at Mosio might be the coolest I've ever worked with. Quick, friendly, smart…"
- Christi Day McNeill, Southwest Airlines
“Mosio’s texting service has become a standard for our annual conference.”
- Ryan Schniederjan, Information & Technology Committee Chair, AAPA
“Mosio's alerts, Q&A and polling during our general sessions were a huge hit!”
- Rebecca Burns, Director, Meetings & Conventions, National PTA
Event packages start at $199 for up to 300 attendees. See pricing and start your free trial now!