As an event organizer, you are aware that the best way to gather valuable insights from attendees is by asking post event survey questions. But do you know the secret to capturing attendee feedback quickly in a main event survey or meeting survey? Here’s a little hint: Text messaging. Yes, you’ve read that correctly! Text messaging is the most effective tool to collect valuable information from your event participants in a main event survey. The trick is to keep the questions as simple as possible while obtaining the best feedback. So, if you would like to improve your next meeting, event, or conference, you’ll definitely sleep better at night knowing these great post event survey questions to ask via text messaging.
The Best Post Event Survey Questions To Ask Via Text Messaging
1. Which parts of the event did you like most?
When obtaining valuable insights from participants, always remember that positive feedback is just as important as constructive criticism.
2. Please rate your level of satisfaction with the event, 1 =
Did not meet expectations, 10 = Was beyond expectations.
Text messaging is a great tool to enable attendees to quickly and easily rate their satisfaction with key aspects of the event experience such as speakers, vendors, locations, catering, ect.
3. Do you plan on coming back to the next one?
A great alternative to this question is “Did you like the event?” Regardless of the way you choose to phrase this question in a text message, the answers will be a great indication of attendee satisfaction.
4. How can we improve your experience in the future?
If you would like to obtain more direct and immediate feedback from participants, consider asking this short and effective question via text message. Most attendees are happy to provide feedback as long as the task doesn’t take too much time.
5. Did any specific speaker or session stand out for you? If so, which one?
When all is said and done, isn’t your primary goal to ensure that attendees are satisfied with the event and see a return on their investment? Text messaging can easily determine if the participants actually enjoyed the speakers and sessions at your event.
6. Did you come to this event alone or with colleagues/friends?
A question as simple as this one is best asked in a text message.
7. Do you know anyone who would be great to speak at our future events?
These types of questions that support simple answers are also perfect for text messaging.
8. Will you please share your thoughts about the event, in general?
This open-text question sent by text message can encourage attendees to be honest and give them the freedom to fully address the topic.
9. What part of the event did you enjoy the least?
Text messaging enables you to build a running list of your attendees least favorite aspects of the event to ensure that you never repeat ideas that aren’t working.
10. If this was your event, what would you do to make it better for attendees?
Questions like these offer attendees the opportunity to provide constructive feedback. When the question is sent by text message, participants can share their feelings, comments, and criticisms in a quick and concise manner.
11. How likely are you to tell a friend or colleague about this event?
Another great indicator of participant satisfaction, this question could be asked in the form of a free response or simple rating. Either way, it’s an excellent question to ask via text message.
12. If there is an area or topic you wished we would have covered? If so, do tell!
With text messaging, you can make planning for your next event easier than ever by quickly asking participants this question. The answers will definitely help you gather really cool ideas so that your next event is awesome!
13. What did you think of the food? Do you have some ideas on how we can improve it?
The food is the best aspect of your event, right? Jokes aside, it’s important to know if your participants liked the food because when their stomachs are satisfied, they are more likely to enjoy the most important parts of your event.
14. If you visited the exhibitor hall, which ones did you find the most interesting?
As you test out new features such as an exhibitor hall, you can easily observe the success of these ideas by deploying text messages to participants.
15. Did you make any new friends or contacts while here?
Networking is crucial, and this simple question sent via text message will gauge if your attendees are making great connections during your events.
BONUS: The Best Pre-Event Survey Questions
Of course, these are great questions to ask after an event, via text message, but what should you ask attendees beforehand in a meeting
survey? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered! Check out these great questions that can be asked before an event, conference, or meeting with text message.
1. What would you like to get out of the event?
2. Which speakers are you eager to hear most?
3. What event information did you have trouble accessing or finding?
4. Is this your first time attending the event?
5. What are some ways we can make this event be the best one you’ve ever attended?
For more information, pricing, and to sign up for a free trial: