Whether your organization provides a general information hotline or a crisis and intervention helpline, Mosio’s innovative two-way texting tool can be used to greatly enhance your support services.
The Primary Benefits of TextChat
- Communicate with hotline users in a private and reliable way.
- Support staff can use a computer to engage in a two-way, live text chat.
- Reach more people without incurring additional phone costs.
- Safe, secure, and anonymous for hotline users.
- Absolutely no talking necessary!
- Staff can handle multiple communications at once and respond instantly to users.
- Experience a greater helpline staff productivity.
- Automated responses can be scheduled on specific days and times.
- Simple, easy to use, and accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Stay connected to hotline users 24 x 7 x 365.
- Collect feedback from young and old hotline texters with convenient text message surveys.
- Analyze insightful data from the text messaging chats.
- Get started right away! No need to download software or buy hardware.
How it Works
Our two-way text messaging software is simple to use. Your users text the same way they normally do and your staff receives and respond to messages via the Mosio Q&A dashboard.
Hotline users and support staff can communicate with each other in three easy ways:
- When people need support, they text your special hotline texting number the same way they text friends and family.
- Your helpline staff receive and respond to incoming texts via our secure, web-based dashboard. It has a host of tools like autoresponders and answer templates to improve your communication workflow.
- After the TextChat has ended, you can encourage the hotline users to take a survey about their experience (or sign up to receive text alerts from you).
Ready to get started? Our company offers a free, 14-day trial, so you can try this text messaging support services tool completely risk-free.
- Mental health
- Suicide prevention
- Crisis and intervention
- Teens and families
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Sex and health education services
- Eating disorders
- Domestic violence
- Pregnant moms