People are texting more than they are talking on their mobile phones. While many businesses are using text messaging as a great marketing or customer service tool, more companies are realizing that text messaging is a more efficient way to communicate with employees, independent contractors and franchisees as well.
Mobile messaging makes it easy to communicate with your on-the-go workforce, whether your mobile workforce is made up of sales reps, field technicians, marketing representatives, service agents, drivers or maintenance workers. We’ve listed some examples below of how text messaging can be used to improve communication efficiencies, saving companies both time and money.
5 Great Business Examples Using Text Messaging for Field Staff and Rep Communications:
- Alerts and Announcements: Send real-time SMS updates and alerts to motivate and inform staff. Over 90% of text messages are read by recipients.
- Efficient Support: Enable your workforce to send mobile questions and receive answers, saving time over incoming phone calls and voicemail.
- Status Updates: Staff can notify the office while on-the-go of their whereabouts and activities, including posting photos with their phones.
- Close Sales and Check Inventory: Quick checking of inventory numbers or to secure sales on-site at the client location.
- Increase Visibility: Learn what works and what doesn’t by seeing common communication threads among your staff.
We offer free webinars that show how Mosio’s FieldForce can help you easily and efficiently use mobile messaging to maximize productivity, improve visibility and increase revenues.
Live Demo/Webinar: Text Messaging Uses for Field Staff Communications
Sign Up Here
Contact Mosio for a quick quote and see how our two-way text messaging software can help.